top of page

Parenthood Support Group

Public·11 members

Trofim Belov
Trofim Belov

Tomb Raider Anniversary Fly Trainer

Title:Tomb Raider: UnderworldGenreAction/AdventurePlatforms:PC Games for Windows ESRB Rating: RP Developer:Crystal DynamicsPublisher:Eidos, Inc.Game URL:www.tombraider.com Release date: November 2008DescriptionDesigned specifically to take advantage of the latest technologies Tomb Raider: Underworld represents a new advancement in exploration-based gameplay. As fearless adventurer Lara Croft explore exotic locations around the world, each designed with an incredible attention to detail resulting in breathtaking high-definition visual fidelity that creates a truly believable world and delivers a new level of challenge and choice.

Tomb Raider Anniversary Fly Trainer

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2u4mA2&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1ABVCGF4LlUZAiY3yVNr0n

While these are not technically savegame editors, SunBeam's flight patches for Legend and Anniversary are similar to the other programs here. For information and download links visit these threads on tombraiderforums.com:

This program, created by Slobodan Ratkovic (a.k.a. Bokkie), allows you to access the incomplete training area and enable flight, god mode, and other special features in the PC version of Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness. For information, instructions and download link, visit tombraiderchronicles.com's TRAOD SCU page.

This program, created by ANoDE, is similar to the Angel of Darkness SCU (above). It allows you to do things like load levels directly, swap Lara's outfits, and activate various cheats. For information and download links visit this thread on tombraiderforums.com.

I'm the matriarch in a family of gamers, social media thrall, caffeine junkie, optimist, otaku, and webmaster at tombraiders.net, brickraiders.net, and spacecolonyfans.net. Read more about me in the interviews section and feel free to contact me with any questions or feedback.

Copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Thanks also to Ingrid G. for the timed door tip, to Ian T. for various suggestions, including the locations of the save crystals in the Saturn and PlayStation games, and to damon for reminding me that the Sega Saturn game also has save crystals. All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Walkthrough text and diagrams copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Walkthrough text and diagrams copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Thanks also to the Tomb Raiders Traveler's Guide and Steven Moore for the location of the last item and Ian T. & Carmen Y. for the locations of the save crystals in the PlayStation and Saturn games. All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Special thanks to Helena for finding the alternate weapon pick-up points and Black Tiger for additional Pierre Dupont strategy. Diagrams made with the aid of GraphTablet freeware ([1]). All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Walkthrough text and diagrams copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Thanks also to Ian T., Ingrid G. and Black Tiger for various tips. Diagrams made with the aid of GraphTablet freeware ([2]). All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Thanks also to Helena for finding the alternate weapon pick-up points, Mandy, Norman G. and Ingrid G. for help on this level, and Greg D. for the Macintosh savegame. All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Walkthrough text and diagrams copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Thanks also to Ian T. for the locations of the save crystals in the console versions, to Helena for finding the alternate weapon pick-up points, and to LordGroghe, Rick J., Ian T. and Black Tiger for other help on this level. All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Walkthrough text and diagrams copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Thanks also to Ian T., Martin V., Mark R. and Black Tiger for their help with this level. All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Special thanks to Helena for finding the alternate weapon pick-up points. All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Walkthrough text and diagrams copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Special thanks to Helena for finding the alternate weapon pick-up points and Mark R. for the shortcut to secret #2. All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Diagrams made with the aid of GraphTablet freeware ([3]). Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

Walkthrough text and diagrams copyright 1998-2015 - Stellalune (stellalune@tombraiders.net). Special thanks are given to the participants in the alt.games.tombraider newsgroup, without whom some parts of this walkthrough couldn't have been written. Also, for their invaluable help, I give thanks to Kara and Angela, Helena, Daffy C., Gareth, Ian T., Andrew B., Tom C., Mark R., Cris B. and Ingrid G. All TR1 screenshots were made using Glidos and Fraps. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

©2021 by Randolph's Early Learning Academy, Inc.. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page